Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting back on the Blogger bandwagon

Hey guys,

It's been a mental few weeks where I've hardly talked to anyone, seen anyone or gone anywhere except for my office desk and bed.

I've not even had the brain capacity to read 'proper books for adults' and defaulted to the Percy Jackson series... which was brilliant - can't wait for the next in the series to come out in October.

I'm currently just starting Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill... the latest in the Chicagoland Vampires series. *hearts*

Other than that, in the background of the fog of constantly working... we finished all the box-sets of the modern Doctor Who's... and have almost caught up with the world with Eureka.

Kai went airsofting last night, so I was on my tod... so sat about playing games on Facebook (yes, it's come to that) and then read my book for a bit.

I want to find my Spore for PC disc... I'm sure I didn't throw it out and see if this work machine is up to playing it... I used to be able to sit for hours with that... or maybe I'll crack open Fallout New Vegas... Hmm..

Anyway... I'll be back... this time I mean it!

:P Love your faces. xx

No comments: